Friday, September 17, 2010

Can you aid me near my problam beside the CD/DVD driver?

I hold a Matshita UJ-8205. When I tried to load one on my CDs the Driver didn’t read it. when the disc start to load it give the normal loading nouns and then sounds resembling the CD dragging and stops, when this entity happen for few times and eventually when the CD/DVD folder open (which normally shows the files contained by the CD) the folder shows as empty. I tried few CDs and indistinguishable problem occurs.

*In the properties of the cd/dvd drive The Status of the driver shows as working properly.

*I tried to uninstall the driver and when the computer restarts it automatically detected the device and automatically installed the driver, but the problem still occur.

* I have the Device driver installation disc but want help as the compact disc diver won’t read CD.

* I booted up the computer surrounded by Administrator safe mode, and tried to double click on the CD/Dvd drive and it give this message-“Driver is not accessible the request could not be performed because of an I/O device error “



how can I solve this?


Answer:

what would i suggest is

1) boot ur system beside 98 bootable cd to dos prompt if it works than just simply update tha drivers contained by windows

2) if u r not competent to boot it than try adjusting the Lance of the drive and if still cant do than u call for to change the drive as the Lance might be lacklustre accordingly
Right click My Computer turn to device manager and run to IDE/ATA

Controllers Right click properties and go to advanced.Then where on earth it says verbs mode pick pio only.This may attain it working again

No comments:

Post a Comment