Tuesday, September 21, 2010

compact disc ROM ruined on my Compaq laptop?

I own a new (6 weeks) laptop. I be playing a pc hobby on Saturday night and the subsequent time i used the pc (monday) it wouldn't read any of my disc (DVD, compact disc, or games) I tried to restart the pc and that hasn't done anything. Any suggestions? Should I move about to the store and use my warranty?


Answer:

Yeah, use the warranty while you have it. Theres too various thing that it could be to be capable of tell what the problem is lacking being hand on. Plus if you take it apart yourself it will negated the warranty.



And unless you changed anything I doubt its the software or drivers.
If your computer is not working properly while you are working on it, it could be a problem next to device drivers, hardware or software.

Detailed instructions at http://tinyurl.com/yk5zpr

No comments:

Post a Comment