Friday, September 17, 2010

Can you give support to me next to my Dell Laptop?

I own a Dell Laptop and I cannot connect to the internet. This problem just started it used to win the interenet great! but then it started saw that it couldnt connect. The computer can find the wirreless signal but it cannot connect, so can anyonw out there comfort me? Please and Thank you


Answer:

If it's your own router, be sure you have WPA/WEP encryption settings correct (if you use it). If it's somebody elses wireless and it have a padlock next to it, you can't connect because it's locked beside encryption.
Well what is it connecting to?



If its your router, try reseting the router, they do hang sometimes and wont allow connections even though they are transmitting right signals. To reset it simply unplug it for about a minute, replug lurk for it to show it has reset (times rise and fall from 15secs to 60) and see if you can connect.



If that is not it, check adjectives your wireless settings again just to be sure they are correct. If you dont own an IP even though you have biddable signal, you cant connect.
reset the wireless router.
ur too far away from the wireless router maybe i have the same problem ensue to me. i could find the signal but there be low connectivity. i just brought my laptop closer to the router and adjectives was fine

No comments:

Post a Comment