Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Can't I a moment ago use INTEL@GMA for video editing?

what is the best video card driver for video editing notebook?


Answer:

You can try the DVD Slideshow Builder which is fundamentally powerful and very popular very soon, many friends and I similar to it very much. It's extremely easy to create a customized DVD slide show next to photos and videos, and I can attach music, transitions, and motion effects and make dazzling DVD menus. To be important, it have great video editing function that can meet your wants. Also, we can create .mp4, .wmv, .avi, .3gp slideshows for our iPod, Zune and 3GP Cell Phones, Youtube .etc.



You can download it free here

http://www.photo-to-dvd.com/dvd-slidesho...

And a specific tutorial is here

http://www.photo-to-dvd.com/forum/viewto...



Hope this helps!
Personally, they enunciate you need a absolute main board to download honourable movies and decorate things and adjectives that c-rap but I don't think so. I made like dvd movie as my friend did and it was exactly equal. But If you want it to go longer buy the best in attendance is. Although there is no gaurantee it will final longer

No comments:

Post a Comment