Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Cannot run Flight Simulator X - Toshiba Tecra S1 Video Driver problem.?

When I run Microsoft Flight Simulator X

I return with the following error:

Invalid hardware or driver detected

The drivers currently installed for your video card

may cause your computer to stop responding

when Flight Simulator is running



I own Toshiba Tecra S1 with 512MB RAM, 40GB

Intel Pentium M 1500MHz and

Mobility Radeon 9000 Display Adapter.

The software is as follows:

Windows XP pro

DirectX 9.0c

Display Adapter

Driver Version 6.13.10.6280

Driver Date 2/13/2003

Driver Provider ATI Technologies Inc.



How do I fix this problem so I can run Flight Simulator X?

Thank You

Bob Whitman

xboomerx@yahoo.com


Answer:

I enjoy the previous version of flight sim, and it is extremely graphics intensive, your onboard graphics chip nay not be plenty to play this game..



adjectives I can suggest is installing the latest drivers.



http://ati.amd.com/support/drivers/xp/ra...

No comments:

Post a Comment