Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Caps Lock "jam" on laptop?

I own an HP Compaq laptop and every once in a while, in need me even hitting the Caps Lock key, my record gets stuck contained by Caps Lock. I usually have to turn sour my computer to get it fixed or sometimes I only try to function with it similar to that and it goes away. Anyone else enjoy the same problem? How do I fix or prevent that from scheduled again?


Answer:

yes, the same article happens to me every so regularly...just try hitting the cap key complicated and fast...bring in sure to hit both. that works for me...my shift key have also jammed, and the same item will fix the problem
Maybe it is dirty under near pop off the button and verbs it w/ alcohol on a q-tip.
if u can blow under it really knotty or put ur vacume there within might be something ACTUALLY preventing it from moving down like a small "object"

No comments:

Post a Comment