Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Cd-Rom hesitate to instigate?

If near is no cd in the cd burner, I hold to press the button 3 times to open it. Each time I press the button, the tray tries to clear, hesitates, afterwards the light flashes as if reading the drive. If here is a cd in the drive, it will depart first shot. I purchased the cd burner with my computer from Dell almost 3 years ago. My warranty have run out on it. My DVD-Rom opens fine every time. Does anyone enjoy the same problem? Thanks for your serve.


Answer:

What's the point in fixing it if you've already bought it's replacement... you won't involve it anymore. Well i'm afraid there's no way really for you to fix it. You would hold to send it sour to Dell for repair and at that cost (outside of warranty) you would be better of buying it's replacement. (which you already have)
its prolly just wore slap out ... cd burners are around 10 bucks ,,, get a different one ...
dont fiddle next to it
I would say that's usual, its a Dell but I have impossible to tell apart problem with a non Dell DVD drive and its also 3 years weak. Anyway, as there so affordable now I'm going to replace it.
Okay, go to my Computer later right click the drive and press "Eject" and see how it runs.
Get a macbook if you want life to be much easier! Again you can also get hold of a new cd burner and install it!
how to deal with guys

No comments:

Post a Comment