Friday, September 17, 2010

Can you volunteer any tech support for my IBM laptop??

The power cord to my IBM ThinkPad is defective; it's prehistoric and no longer stays completely plugged in to the pay for of my computer to keep it charged. I enjoy to prop it in nearby with something holding up the portion of the cord closest to the computer to go and get it to stay. So I'm wondering whether I should go to my nearest Radio Shack and look for some style of universal power cord, or whether I should walk to the IBM/Lenovo website and order a specific one from them. I'm trying to liberate money here but I also want to get the right cut. My laptop is model # R31. Can anyone help? Thanks.


Answer:

you would not find in recent times the bit that is broken, they would rip you past its sell-by date for a complete new one !

try here.ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/for-ibm-thinkpad-ac-...

No comments:

Post a Comment