Tuesday, September 21, 2010

cant catch into bios?

Hp ze5570us laptop. When the boot eyeshade comes up, I hit f2, it says entering setup, and consequently goes right into window xp. I cant get setup started, and I have need of to modify my bios. Any suggestions?

Thanx very much.


Answer:

Try hitting f10 instead of f2. you hold to keep hitting it repeatedly to bypass window setup.
try hitting delete instead of f2,,,please let me know if that works on your computer,,it does on mine
To obtain into BIOS Setup try F1 key or Delete knob. These are only two ways to find into BIOS Setup.
I Dont Know You Must Ask Pro Computer Programmer
TRY F10....IT SHOULD WORK.
its either the esc switch or f1 to get into it.
Go to HP and select your model and after download BIOS from windows and install. This will solve your problem
I expect there must be something wrong going on beside your computer.......

It would be better for you to consult a computer technician for an assistance about this problem.For sure they can back you to deal beside this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment