Friday, September 17, 2010

Can you hold more than one RAM card within your computer at once?

I own a HP Pavilion a1150y and I currently have 512 MB of memory. I'm thinking give or take a few buying a 1 GB memory card (PNY Optima 1GB PC2-5300 DDR2 DIMM Memory) and I was wondering if I could preserve my 512 MB card in within and have my 1 GB card within there at equal time so I could have 1.5 GB of memory. Is it possible for me to do that?


Answer:

yes, most mother boards hold up to four
Yes, you can as long as your computer have more than one memory slot. Also make sure the 1 GB RAM you plan on buying is the class your computer uses because then it won't work.

Good Luck
yes

surely u can

it will be an added profit

but make sure ur motherboard complies beside all of them,i have it in mind their configuration.

then u can hold such a big memory. but ur processor must be fast adequate either u wont see the effect of have such a big memory.

take assistance

bubyee

No comments:

Post a Comment