Friday, September 17, 2010

Can you minister to me beside re-installing appurtenances (calculator, games and window medium player) ?

Hi, I accidently delete these, but I'm asked for a Windows xp Professional CD2 when I do add/remove programs to re-install them.



I was not given any CDs beside my laptop (which is new from a sony branch... I am trying to beckon them but there is no answer at the moment!)



In times past I have bought a computer and this also did not come near any windows cds... but where on earth would I be able to locate the profile it's asking for (wpgldfsh.scr) ?


Answer:

if you bought the computer new, lawfully, they have to make available a cd. it is apart of Microsoft agreement they are in. You may see if a friend can tolerate you borrow a copy, but this is a temporary fix because the cd could come within handy. If sony branch will not contact you back, i would report them to microsoft. look for /i386 folder on your computer it may hold it in in that.
You should be able to download them from microsoft it might pinch a bit of searching for them though
Be sure that your laptop dose not hold a way to create the cd look below anything that says sony also a xp oem altered copy cd will let you reinstall those too.If you hold a local pc repair shop im sure they would not charge you munch to do that,By the agency i belive Sony Viao is the best on the market,Also try herehttp://www.windowsmarketplace.com/defaul...
hey if u want these lately go through the following website.

u can find everything at hand

No comments:

Post a Comment